FLORENCE Fashion Trends Around Europe / Tendencias de la Moda en Europa (I)

Hi all Fashionistas and people Passionate for the Sun, the beach and everything that could happen
during the summer or all year round if you are lucky enough to live in the Caribbean.

This is my first publication on this blog so I´m going to introduce you to my lifetime passion witch happen to be my baby: Passion for the Sun Swimwear, you can visit my web www.passionforthesun.com to check out my designs, however, I´m working hard to get it update ASAP to show you the NEW NEW stuff!!!..

In the mean time, I´ll show you the very nice trend research we´ve made this summer all around Europe; I´m gonna start with Florence (Firenze) Italy, city full of Fashion & Art. 

I did really enjoy the way people wear and like to show off their clothes; I also loved the way they display the show windows, showing what is going to be trendy for the season.

Our next stop will be VENEZIA (Venice, Italy)


Hola todos los fashionistas y gente apasionada por el Sol, la playa y todo lo que tenga cabida bajo un cielo veraniego, o todo el año si tienes la fortuna de vivir en el Caribe.

Este es mi nuevo Blog y mi primera publicación; aquí les voy a mostrar mi pasión de toda la vida: Bikinis y ropa de playa Passion for the Sun, pueden visitar mi página web www.passionforthesun.com para que vean mis diseños, sin embargo, estoy trabajando duro para tener  tan pronto como pueda todo actualizado día a día.

Mientras tanto les voy a mostrar una investigación de tendencia de moda en Europa que hice este verano; voy a comenzar con Florencia, una ciudad llena de Arte y Moda.

Me encantó la forma en la que la gente usa y le gusta mostrar su ropa; también la forma en la que se expone la ropa en las vitrinas, mostrando las tendencias de la temporada.

Nuestra próxima parada, Venezia.



Comentarios

Entradas populares